© All Images contained on this website are copyrighted property of their respective owners. All rights are reserved.
Between 1932-1937 the Ford Motor Company hosted exhibitions of their motor vehicles at the Hall. Vehicles including trucks, cars and ambulances were driven into the Hall and displayed on the Great floor.
During the exhibitions, which lasted almost a fortnight, the Hall’s boxes were used as salesrooms and films were screened in the Elgar Room of Ford’s latest models.
Image is a reproduction of the programme from 1934